Liberty Mutual (USA)
The Liberty Mutual journey from intranet to a state-of-the-art digital assistant
Presentation from DEX2019
Liberty Mutual, is a
Over the last couple of years, Liberty Mutual has built and implemented an award-winning digital workplace that helps manage information and simplify the work day for employees by incorporating a digital assistant and chatbot within their intranet experience to intelligently surface contextual notifications, alerts, personalised recommendations and automate task for employees from multiple disparate systems all into a unified and modern interface.
In the process, Liberty Mutual also won a coveted Platinum Award in the 2018 Intranet and Digital Workplace Awards.
This session will cover:
- Explore the journey Liberty Mutual took to transform their intranet to an intelligent digital workplace for its global employee base of 50,000
- get tips for developing a best-in-class digital workplace experience that puts the most important tasks, information, and notifications at employees’ fingertips
- find out what it takes to provide the kind of user experience that employees have come to expect as consumers
- learn how to build the cross-disciplinary team necessary for driving an employee experience initiative
- get a behind-the-scenes look at Liberty Mutual’s intranet and see how AI, digital assistants and chatbots are leveraged to deliver a digital experience employees love
With more than 12 years’ experience leading successful marketing, communication, and customer experience strategies, Janine Marchi has built her career on helping organisations enhance the digital journey of customers and employees alike.
As the Head of Marketing for Workgrid Software (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Mutual Insurance), she shares the story of how Liberty Mutual conquered their own employee experience challenges to create an award-winning digital workplace for their global workforce of more than 55,000.
A snippet of what you will see in this presentation:
Photographs from DEX 2019
#Sketchnotes of @janineymarchi's #DEX2019 keynote 'The Liberty Mutual journey from intranet to a state-of-the-art digital assistant' https://t.co/PAMKlUXHBQ #microserviices #intranet #DigitalWorkplace #DigitalTransformation pic.twitter.com/8R46yrhHPV
— Rebecca Jackson 🤓 レベッカ (@_rebeccajackson) September 19, 2019
Great approach by @janineymarchi with the Digital Experience Layer connecting many disparate apps.
Got me thinking, it’s still all about people, we need to start thinking it’s an experience which happens to be digital, maybe DEX should be (Digital) Employee Experience #dex2019 pic.twitter.com/K3c5Ey6DZn
— Nigel Williams (@Footshort82) September 19, 2019