* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
LV=: Innovating with custom-built digital tools
UK financial services company LV= has created a new digital workplace centred on a personalised social intranet. Features include collaborative groups, subscription- based news feeds, a social Q&A function, digital signage, an ideation platform, an activity stream and a suite of additional apps.
The entire environment has been custom built in-house using Drupal, an open source CMS and platform. This has resulted in huge cost savings and process efficiencies, with an ability to deploy new tools in a very agile way. The platforms have very high adoption and are fostering a spirit of collaboration and innovation.
Why this won a Gold award
- It’s rare to see such an extensively developed suite of enterprise digital tools delivered so quickly in a cost-effective way.
- The features in the ideation and social Q&A tools (such as ‘approved answers’) have been very well thought out.
- The levels of adoption is very high, with almost two -thirds of the company contributing to the digital workplace.
- The impact is very strong, not only in cost savings, but in direct improvements to customer service, for example with a reduction in calls which have to be forwarded.
- We love the team’s ambition and spirit of adventure, with a mindset closer to that of a start-up rather than an insurance company.
Full case study
Obtain the 12-page case study, packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.