The conference will be held at Aerial UTS Function Centre, close to Central Station. This is a purpose-built conference centre with sweeping views of the city, and a relaxed and comfortable feel. With its modern but understated design, it aligns well with the character and mission of our conference.
Aerial UTS Function Centre
UTS Building 10, Level 7/235 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007
Directions and Parking
The venue can be quite tricky to find. We recommend you:
- Aim for the corner of Broadway and Jones Street.
- Walk down Jones Street past building 11.
- Make sure you enter Building 10 (entrance is opposite the greenery/park as shown in the map extract above).
- Take the lift up to Level 7.
Other access & transport information:
- Car park entrance is accessed from Thomas St (travelling west), with lift access to level 7.
- Aerial is a 5-minute walk from Central Railway Station.
- The airport is a 30-minute drive (allow for traffic).
- Public buses run regularly to the City from Broadway.
Accommodation will need to be booked individually by the attendee.
If you would like to claim this discount please contact us.
The Four Points by Sheraton, Central Park and The Old Clare Hotel are the closest hotels to the venue. The Mercure Sydney & Novotel Sydney Central are within easy walking distance. The Adina Apartments also have multiple locations close to the venue
There are also many other boutique hotels in the Central, Central Park, Ultimo & Chippendale area at a wide variety of price-points.