Modern intranets are now much more than just a repository for corporate content.
Transformed by new technologies — and new ways of working — intranets are becoming core platforms for organisational success.
For some years now, we’ve been talking about the five purposes of intranets:
This provides a powerful model for intranet teams to assess their current sites, and to develop broader visions, strategies and plans.
We’ve now released a new free 22-page whitepaper, titled Putting information to work: the five purposes of modern intranets. Be inspired, and use the model provided to spark conversations with stakeholders throughout your organisation.
While you’re adding this to your cart, be sure to also include A week in the digital workplace, our other free whitepaper. Together, these two reports describe the ideal state of current intranets, and where they should be heading to in the future.
Of course, we’d also highly recommend purchasing any or all of our books or reports at the same time, which provide an invaluable library for all intranet teams :-)
Use this report
- Explore the possibilities that modern intranets offer to organisations.
- Share the insights with intranet stakeholders throughout your organisation.
- Use as the basis for conversations, sparking further ideas and innovation.
- Engage with senior leaders, empowered by the ideas and real-world examples in this report
- Use the five purposes model as the basis for intranet vision, strategy and planning.
- Transform what people think about intranets, by showing that modern sites deliver real business value.