“Digital employee experience (DEX) is the sum of the digital interactions within the work environment.”
For the third year in a row, Step Two has conducted a global survey into DEX, to build an understanding of the state of DEX, where it’s making progress, and where the biggest gaps remain.
The focus of this study was to answer these fundamental questions:
- What is digital employee experience?
- Is DEX considered important?
- Who is leading DEX initiatives within organisations?
- How did DEX change as a result of the pandemic?
- What is the ‘lived experience’ of key groups of employees?
To learn what the ‘state of the nation’ is for DEX, download the free 22 page DEX Survey whitepaper.