Digital employee experience is a relatively new concept, but one that’s quickly finding fertile ground in many organisations. As the fast movers and early adopters start exploring the space, the challenge is to assess the maturity of practices around the globe.
In late 2018, Step Two conducted the first global survey on digital employee experience.
The focus of this study was to answer these fundamental questions:
- What is digital employee experience?
- Is DEX considered important?
- Who is leading DEX initiatives within organisations?
- What are the business drivers and challenges?
- What are organisations doing about DEX and related areas?
To learn what the ‘state of the nation’ is for DEX, download this free DEX Survey whitepaper.
We believe in allowing our customers to make the most of our reports, which is why we provide a generous “site license” by default. See below for all the details:
- You are welcome to make use of the ideas contained within the report to support the management and enhancement of your intranet.
- Copies of the report may be made, as long as they remain within your business unit.
- The screenshots and other source material remain the property of the organisations that provided them, with a license granted to us for use in Step Two Designs materials and presentations.
- We reserve all other intellectual property rights in the report, including copyright and moral rights.
- We promise that the use of the report according to the terms of this agreement will not result in the infringement of the rights of any third parties.
- You may not sell, licence or otherwise provide any part of the report to another party.
- You may not use the report when preparing material for any third party. This includes any contracting or consulting arrangement.
- If you breach the terms of this agreement, we will sue you for damages, and to prevent the breach.
- This agreement is governed by New South Wales and Australian law.