* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
PSB Bank: Crafting a modern intranet that helps staff get things done
Taking inspiration from modern website design and using techniques such as journey mapping, PSB Bank has created a new intranet called Newton, based on the Bitrix24 platform. Incorporating a striking design and a real focus on user experience, Newton includes a number of features and integrations that help employees complete tasks and stay productive.
These features include an employee dashboard with HR data from different systems, a personal task module with integrations and a Kanban view, a KPI system with management approval, a Service Management System that centralises workflows, and an onboarding system.
There are also innovative content features and design flourishes. Overall, the intranet is getting good levels of adoption and substantial cost savings are also reported.
Why this won a Gold award
- We love the design approach that encompasses various techniques more commonly found in creating consumer websites, such as user journey mapping, ensuring a strong focus on the user experience.
- The design is bold and colourful and successfully reflects a culture not normally associated with a bank.
- There are some nice content features such as the introduction of interactive “long read” formats.
- The integrations are strong, including the employee dashboard with HR data.
- The task module is particularly innovative and features a Kanban view of personal tasks and integrations to drive completion of personal tasks.
- The Service Management System is well thought-through and we like how there is a clear process to add new workflows from stakeholders.
- The KPI system is well executed.
Full case study
Get a copy of the full case study as part of the 2021 Intranet & Digital Workplace Showcase report. This is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.