* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
Lloyds Business Group: Facilitating world-class collaboration
In order to drive more collaboration to meet strategic goals, Lloyds Banking Group has launched a collaboration platform called Hive based on Jive Software.
Initially onboarding 90,000 employees over 2.5 years via a use-case focused methodology, a small team continues to support and nurture collaboration through a network of champions, self-service resources, training and engagement.
Hive enjoys great levels of adoption and has numerous business-focused use cases that help employees get things done, improve customer service and drive professional development. A number of targeted initiatives also support growing collaborative behaviours.
Why this won a Gold award
- We love the demand-driven approach to onboarding, focusing on high value use cases with those eager to use the platform.
- Hive has a real range of diverse use cases which is helping communications, development and everyday work such as supporting customers in branches – leading to the delivery of real business value.
- The levels of adoption are strong, for example reflected in the numbers of questions which have been answered.
- We love the continued efforts from the central team to promote the use of Hive such as the Hive Live tour and the Hoscars awards.
- Beyond Hive there are some imaginative initiatives to promote collaborative and agile behaviours, supported by the use of the platform too.
Full case study
Get a copy of the full case study as part of the 2019 Intranet & Digital Workplace Showcase report. This is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.