* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
Faegre Baker Daniels: Supporting successful work in a law firm
US legal services firm Faegre Baker Daniels has created a new version of its intranet, Benson. The intranet improves findability through an enhanced search experience, a new information architecture, revitalised content (including a How Do I? section) and more. Client and matter data is available through integrations with core systems. Personalisation has also improved content relevance.
Performance data for fee-earning staff is prominently displayed on the intranet homepage through a dashboard, which is already changing some of the habits of partners and associates.
Why this won a Silver award
- We love the prominent financial dashboard – a bold move for a professional services firm which is already positively impacting financial literacy in the firm.
- There is some good integration work on display which surfaces critical data on projects and clients, while also enhancing people profiles.
- We love the emphasis on findability with an improved navigation and also search.
- There’s some solid work carried out on defining terms and metadata, not only to drive findability but also content targeting.
- We like the emphasis on user research and design activities which has helped to define content types and the way they all fit together
Full case study
Get a copy of the full case study as part of the 2019 Intranet & Digital Workplace Showcase report. This is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.