* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
DeutschePost DHL: Deploying a game changing global mobile app
Global logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group has launched an employee app based on the Staffbase platform to its entire workforce of over 500,000 employees. Operating on a governance model which provides local content but preserves a global structure and consistent user experience, the app has nearly 100,000 active users so far.
Features include one-to-one chat and messaging, a social wall, news, groups, surveys, content pages, Microsoft 365 integration, a range of HR and employee services and more. The app has provided support during the COVID-19 pandemic to help drive business continuity and is expected to result in a range of strategic benefits, including driving employee engagement. The app is also generating cost and time savings.
Why this won a Gold award
- The sheer scale and ambition of this global rollout to over 500,000 staff is very impressive.
- We love the smart global/local approach which takes a local-first approach to content to drive relevancy but ensures there is a consistent experience for employees.
- The app has provided some excellent support during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There are some great launch and adoption efforts, including engaging the champions network.
- The app is revolutionising frontline communications, which are no longer paper-based, helping to drive operational efficiencies.
- There is a strong focus on employee services, covering everything from HR to safety, which is driving value for employees.
Full case study
Get a copy of the full case study as part of the 2021 Intranet & Digital Workplace Showcase report. This is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.