* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
Bank of Russia: Designing a modern intranet with great UX
The Bank of Russia has delivered its first true enterprise-wide intranet with a huge range of capabilities including news and communications, multiple publishing templates, communities, search, personalised HR dashboards, automated services, social features and more. Built in SharePoint on-premises, the intranet has been created in a beautiful, modern design.
A design guide has been created to guide future digital workplace projects. An ambitious roll-out has seen the intranet launched across the bank’s extensive regional network with local variations.
Why this won a Gold award
- This is a beautifully designed modern intranet with a great consumer-like user experience, which is also being used as the starting point for all future digital projects.
- We love the social features including congratulations, thank yous and birthdays which are extensive, and well-executed.
- The roll-out across the regional network is a considerable achievement, especially as the intranet meets local variations through personalisation and even automated services.
- There are interesting features throughout, from the timeline to the service automation to the HR dashboard for each employee.
- We love the ambition of the team to deliver a modern intranet despite the challenges of a traditional culture and stringent information security.
Full case study
Get a copy of the full case study as part of the 2019 Intranet & Digital Workplace Showcase report. This is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.