* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
Vodafone Germany: Supporting call agents to help customers
As part of a program of improvements to its intranet for call centre agents, Vodafone Germany has designed a tool which helps agents compare customer tariffs. The system allows for the review and comparison of highly complex data. Because of an integration with the billing system, personalised advice can be delivered to customers over the telephone to discuss their options.
The introduction of the tool has led to a reduction in the average call handling time and significant cost savings.
Why this won a Silver award
- This project is very well-executed, integrating large quantities of data from different systems in order to help complexity.
- The cost savings and average reduction in call times resulting from the tool are significant.
- We love how the project was built on feedback from users, both in workshops and involving Vodafone Friends.
- It’s positive to see a digital workplace tool which directly impacts the customer experience.
- We like the design ethos – focusing on the perfect solution before defining requirements.
Full case study
Get a copy of the full case study as part of the 2018 Intranet & Digital Workplace Showcase report. This is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.