* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
Ramboll Group: Building an ambitious global digital workplace
On the back of a global strategic initiative to move towards a one company culture, Ramboll has implemented an ambitious global digital workspace called Rambla based on Office 365 and Wizdom.
The digital workspace includes a new global personalised intranet with a task- based navigation, a project portal, an onboarding portal, a sales funnel tool, improved search and a number of other features. Additional components are being introduced as part of a programme of continuous development. There is deep integration throughout with financial, HR and other core systems.
Why this won a Gold award
- The scale and speed of delivery of this digital workplace project is highly impressive, meeting not only ambitious strategic goals, but launching a series of sophisticated digital workplace components in quick succession.
- The digital workplace has convincing integration with different systems, meaning Rambla is the entry point for daily work.
- There is a consistency in vision throughout this implementation to drive a digital workplace based on continuous development.
- The Project Portal Online is a comprehensive resource which helps Ramboll operate globally.
- It was a great idea to combine an onboarding portal with a strategy resource, and have one reference point for new hires and employees.
Full case study
Get a copy of the full case study as part of the 2018 Intranet & Digital Workplace Showcase report. This is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.