* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
NEXTDC: Training staff on using the digital workplace
Australian technology firm NEXTDC has defined a framework built around five digital workplace ‘building blocks’ to support staff using a new intranet and set of digital workplace tools. These blocks are then mapped to different use case areas, appropriate tools and relevant company values.
The framework has provided a structure for a highly-focused change management initiative based around training sessions and self-service resources. This has helped drive knowledge of the digital workplace among employees and supported a growth in adoption.
Why this won a Silver award
- This is a really comprehensive overview of the digital workplace which is structured in a way which makes sense for staff.
- The mapping of building blocks against tools to values is very well thought out.
- The change management campaign and communications strategy, which connects online learning with other communications, is very well executed and unusual in its detail for a small company.
- The feedback from users has been very positive with relatively high levels of attendance for the online training across the entire company.
Full case study
Get a copy of the full case study as part of the 2018 Intranet & Digital Workplace Showcase report. This is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.