* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
Arla Foods: Driving efficiency with a task-based intranet
Arla Foods has implemented a new global intranet based on SharePoint 2013 called CheckIn. The intranet is task-based with a global navigation and further tasks appearing on themed service portal pages. There are number of other notable features including personalisation, options for users to subscribe to channels, mobile optimisation and highly distinctive branding.
As Arla’s first truly global intranet, it is having a significant impact with truly global search and directories available for the first time, documented efficiency gains, increased adoption and a positive reaction from employees.
Why this won a Silver award
- The task-based navigation is displayed prominently with consistency across different sites, helping employees find what they need and get things done.
- The intranet is having a significant impact through improved efficiencies and driving global communications and collaboration.
- There is very strong alignment between the intranet strategy and the company strategy – this is an intranet helping Arla deliver its global business objectives.
- There’s a strong and consistent branding across the intranet which is also reflected in promotional material, making the channel feel highly distinctive.
Full case study
Obtain the 16-page case study, packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.