Have us “on tap” via intranet mentoring
Categorised under: Intranets
Over the last month, we’ve kicked off three mentoring engagements, with a major bank, a large legal firm, and a major insurance company. What is “mentoring” I hear you ask?
In addition to traditional consulting projects, we’ve provided mentoring support for many organisations, large and small. This allows teams to get us “on tap”, to call in when needed.
We’ve helped teams throughout intranet projects, and during business-as-usual phases. This includes:
- determining or refining the overall project scope and objectives
- developing a robust project plan
- assisting with stakeholder engagement
- providing best-practice input and advice
- offering skills-transfer on key techniques
- helping with intranet design activities
- establishing ongoing mentoring and support models
- providing a health-check on the intranet
- helping to push the boundaries, towards the “digital workplace”
We love doing this kind of work. It means we get to work closely with great teams, often tackling the really tricky problems. It allows us to directly share our huge body of knowledge about intranets, and keeps us in touch as projects unfold.
Whether it’s just a single day of advice, or ongoing support throughout a year, mentoring works well for all involved.
You’re in complete control of budgets and points of engagement, and you’re welcome to “kick the tires” before establishing an ongoing support plan.