* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
Repsol: Delivering a personalised global intranet
Repsol has created a new global intranet called repsolnet for 17,000 connected employees. The intranet delivers a clean design, personalisation, a customisable My Desktop area and extensive social features.
Many of the key work tools are available from the blue navigation header, including email and task-related notifications. The intranet has already seen very encouraging levels of adoption of social features and an increased number of visitors.
Why this was commended
- This intranet implementation has some great personalisation features, including the My Desktop area.
- The work on the top blue navigation bar with access to tools to help employees with their daily work is well executed.
- The design is lightweight and uncluttered to avoid overwhelming users.
- Early results suggest strong levels of adoption, for example using the customisation features.
- This intranet is accessible, an issue that not enough intranet implementations prioritise.