* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
Merck: Leading transformation with the intranet
Merck has launched a new global intranet called EVA which is positioned as a digital workplace. Employing a sleek design based on a dramatic new company branding, the site is based on ‘rooms’ covering organisations, locations, processes, topics and more. Rooms cover both publishing and collaboration.
Replacing several disparate platforms, the success of the platform has been driven by a strong governance model and a well thought-out change management program.
Why this won a Gold award
- The homepage concept and design is unusual and inventive, especially with the search facility to add room tiles.
- Overcoming the challenge of a dramatic company rebrand by treating it as an opportunity to make further improvements to the platform shows a commitment to deliver a great solution.
- The governance and roles around rooms have been well thought out and are backed up with training.
- There’s some inventive thinking and great execution in the targeted change management campaign with everything from a stage play to aids for team meetings.
Full case study
Obtain the 16-page case study, packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.