* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
IDEO: The Tube – People and project pages
The Tube is IDEO’s intranet, a stylised, innovative online space designed purely around IDEO employees.
Every employee has a personal page that’s linked dynamically to their location, projects, project team members, skills, personal blogs and more. It’s a perfect intranet, directory, skill finder, blogging platform and social network, all wrapped up into one, seamless user experience.
Why this won
- One of the most advanced intranet examples the judges have seen, based on a highly functional, advanced ‘directory’ application.
- Integrates multiple systems and software languages to provide a seamless user experience.
- ‘Point to people’: The Tube has not just been designed with user’s needs in mind, it’s been designed around its users, full stop. Take away the people and there would be no Tube.
- Unique, ‘human-centred’, innovative and stylish design, befitting an organisation founded on such values.
Full case study
Obtain the 11-page case study, packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.