* Screenshot remains the copyright of the entrant, and may not be reproduced without written permission.
Anthony Veder Group: Creating a dashboard-driven digital workplace
Dutch shipping company Anthony Veder has introduced a Work Smarter program to drive efficiencies in the company. The first part of the program has delivered Lync and a new approach to file management using Box. The second part is a dashboard called The Bridge, which displays information on vessels from a variety of internal and external sources.
The dashboard helps manage processes around individual ships. Special dashboards are also being introduced for each department displaying critical information to improve function-level processes. The program has saved 33 minutes per employee per day, representing a saving of 350,000 Euros.
Why this won a Platinum award
- This is an attractively designed dashboard with great integration work to display an impressive array of internal and external sources.
- There’s a healthy ethos on keeping to the dashboard’s fundamental purpose – if displayed data doesn’t save time it won’t be included.
- There’s a strong emphasis on individual and departmental needs.
- The impact has been very strong in terms of time and cost savings, but also leading to greater transparency and collaboration.
- There’s an excellent emphasis on change management with 80 per cent of the budget for the first phase dedicated to helping users and driving adoption.
Full case study
Obtain the 11-page case study, packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.