DEX 2019 is coming to Sydney on 18-20 September 2019. Our DEX conference leads the globe in exploring digital employee experience, from where the future is heading to what it means right now. This is the event that brings together practitioners from HR and internal communications, to digital and IT, all with a focus on delivering great outcomes for staff.
Last year we had speakers from across Australasia, and as far away as the UK and Russia.
It’s now time to gather another great set of speakers from around the globe. An international call for speakers is a key part of this, giving practitioners working in every organisation a chance to submit their ideas.
We encourage submissions from across Australia, New Zealand, S-E Asia and internationally.
Call for speakers is now open!
Don’t miss out on your chance to be part of this extraordinary conference.
The closing date for submissions is Monday 1st April 2019.
DEX will provide a mix of inspiration and practical insight that will help organisations deliver a great digital employee experience.
Key topics will include:
- Intranets, digital workplaces and digital employee experiences, both inspiring approaches and practical projects
- Enterprise collaboration and social tools
- Design thinking and the future of work
- Next generation of HR experiences, including Digital HR
- Employee engagement and employee experience
- Case studies from successful projects
- Modern technology platforms, including Office365, intranet-in-a-box solutions and Workplace by Facebook
- Like any good conference, we’ll provide travel allowances, from wherever you are in the globe (within our budget of course!).
- Most talks will be 45 minutes in length.
- There will also be 30 minute show-and-tell sessions, as well as longer keynotes.
- Both experienced presenters and hands-on practitioners are encouraged to submit talk ideas (we can provide mentoring and support for less experienced presenters).
- All presenters will be paired up with a “Step Two buddy” to help review and refine presentations before the conference, and we will work with all speakers to help them deliver the best possible session.