Team working from Shutterstock
Organisations are having to work ever faster to keep up with the pressures of an uncertain world. Internally, new technologies and ways of working are transforming how firms operate.
Increasingly, organisations are moving from a collection of free-standing ‘silos’ (such as intranets, document management, ERP, CRM) to a more coordinated digital workplace. But what does this look like in practice? We can help you create a concrete vision, and chart a course towards it.
The digital workplace consists of the holistic set of tools, platforms and environments for work, delivered in a coherent, usable and productive way.
But the digital workplace is easy to define … it’s journey that we should all be focusing on.
The changing nature of the modern workplace is presenting both challenges and opportunities:
- new technologies, such as social tools, are allowing staff to connect and collaborate
- information flows go from top-down, to two-way
- mobile devices are changing how we want to work
- senior management is driving change at an ever-greater pace
- untangling legacy systems and silos is hard
- without a common vision, projects are heading in many different directions
How we can help
We can help you get moving towards the digital workplace, by providing both inspiration and practical steps to take. This includes:
- Presenting a vision for the digital workplace, outlining the opportunities and possibilities, including real-world examples of what’s already been done.
- Creating a shared vision for your organisation, bringing stakeholders together to align needs and plans.
- Researching staff needs and opportunities, using practical research techniques to determine key needs and points of pain.
- Developing a DW strategy, outlining a pragmatic approach and roadmap for delivering on the digital workplace vision.
- Creating a plan for enterprise mobility, a key element of the digital workplace.
A few of our clients
What our clients say
Catherine has provided me with guidance and mentoring on intranets, online best practices and personal effectiveness. She is an amazing person and is always willing to listen and make time to understand my situation and offer sensible options to move forward.
- Shazia Imran, Website Operations Manager, Housing Industry Association
Choosing the right CMS was a challenge. With time and budget constraints, we felt that it was best for us to get professional advice to help us to procure the best CMS for our website redevelopment.
Getting James to help identify the company’s requirements and restraints helped us to fast track the process. His vast and unbiased knowledge of CMS products provided invaluable mentoring experience to us. We were able to assess the vendors according to our business requirements rather than what the products can offer.