US law firm Ogletree Deakins has created a new iteration of its firmwide intranet with vastly improved findability and usability. A number of new features have been introduced to support lawyers in their work. These include a new ability for users to define the scope of a search, a detailed intranet navigation option and the creation of personalised links in the main menu. New client and matter pages present detailed client, project and billing information previously spread across a number of systems. In addition, a curated collection of research and information resources has been improved.
This 14-page case study is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.
We believe in allowing our customers to make the most of our reports, which is why we provide a generous “site license” by default. See below for all the details:
- You are welcome to make use of the ideas contained within the report to support the management and enhancement of your intranet.
- Copies of the report may be made, as long as they remain within your business unit.
- The screenshots and other source material remain the property of the organisations that provided them, with a license granted to us for use in Step Two Designs materials and presentations.
- We reserve all other intellectual property rights in the report, including copyright and moral rights.
- We promise that the use of the report according to the terms of this agreement will not result in the infringement of the rights of any third parties.
- You may not sell, licence or otherwise provide any part of the report to another party.
- You may not use the report when preparing material for any third party. This includes any contracting or consulting arrangement.
- If you breach the terms of this agreement, we will sue you for damages, and to prevent the breach.
- This agreement is governed by New South Wales and Australian law.