Novozymes has implemented SharePoint governance through a new framework which has been adapted from work produced by SharePointPeople. The framework establishes a series of managed elements (applications, processes, platform services) and business drivers, each of which has an owner, documented policies and mapped dependencies. Controls are carried out and reported on a dashboard to ensure compliance.
There are a number of well-defined roles and a governance board. The system has already been extended to other areas of IT and involves people across the entire business.
This 13-page case study is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.
Novozyme’s innovative SharePoint governance dashboard. Screenshot appears courtesy of Novozymes.
We believe in allowing our customers to make the most of our reports, which is why we provide a generous “site license” by default. See below for all the details:
- You are welcome to make use of the ideas contained within the report to support the management and enhancement of your intranet.
- Copies of the report may be made, as long as they remain within your business unit.
- The screenshots and other source material remain the property of the organisations that provided them, with a license granted to us for use in Step Two Designs materials and presentations.
- We reserve all other intellectual property rights in the report, including copyright and moral rights.
- We promise that the use of the report according to the terms of this agreement will not result in the infringement of the rights of any third parties.
- You may not sell, licence or otherwise provide any part of the report to another party.
- You may not use the report when preparing material for any third party. This includes any contracting or consulting arrangement.
- If you breach the terms of this agreement, we will sue you for damages, and to prevent the breach.
- This agreement is governed by New South Wales and Australian law.