Customer service is a strategic issue for many organisations, whether providing government services or selling products. Customer-facing staff are located at the edge of organisations, and often scattered geographically.
To deliver great customer service, staff must understand customer needs and have the right information and knowledge.
- Knowledge management for front-line staff The front-line environment must be understood when implementing knowledge management initiatives.
- Intranets for call centre staff Call centre staff have important information needs that greatly influence the quality of customer service provided.
- Three examples of presenting customer insights on the intranet Intranets can be used to surface and deliver valuable customer information that helps organisations succeed.
Sources for facts and figures
- Customer service facts A secondary, but consolidated source of valuable customer service facts
- 50 Facts about Customer Experience More things to know about customer service
- 23 Facts you con’t ignore about customers’ loyalty and satisfaction And yet more …
Further reading on the Step Two site
- Call centres Articles tagged with call centres
- Frontline staff Articles tagged with frontline
- Customer insight Articles tagged with customer
- Digital workplace Articles tagged with digital workplace
- Social intranets Articles tagged with social
- Social media Articles tagged with social
- Wikis Articles tagged with wikis