There are many opportunities to streamline and simplify how common tasks and processes are conducted within organisations. These range from simple projects to replace paper forms, to fully automating core business processes.
- Step-by-step: implementing online forms Online forms on a corporate intranet deliver clear benefits and cost savings. This article outlines a simple step-by-step approach to implementing online forms.
- Does your intranet close the business process The intranet is a powerful way of helping staff to get things done more effectively.
- Six keys to the digital workplace The digital workplace offers a compelling vision of the future, but the right foundations must be in place.
Sources for facts and figures
- A survey of business process initiatives Compare your business process initiatives across a diverse collection of organisations
- White paper: Improving productivity while cutting costs Includes the most important reasons cited by IT for justifying IT investments
- Gearing for growth: Future drivers of corporate productivity The Economist Intelligence Unit’s perspective on productivity in business
Further reading on the Step Two site
Browse through our articles on topics related to streamlining business processes:
- Forms Articles tagged forms
- Business processes Articles tagged business processes
- Digital workplace Articles tagged digital workplace
- Workflow Articles tagged workflow