The 2011 Intranet Innovation Awards were notable for not one but three remarkable mobile examples. In this interview, Sharon O’Dea explains what UK Parliament has delivered, and what it took to do (hint: surprisingly little!).
Key points covered in the 5min video:
- How do Members of Parliament work?
- What was delivered to mobiles?
- How was the mobile intranet delivered?
- What has been the result?
- What’s next?
- Tips for other organisations?
There’s lots of good stuff in this interview, and we’d encourage you to use the video to gain support amongst stakeholders and IT for your mobile intranet. (Although apologies in advance for the level of background noise — we were standing in front of the Houses of Parliament.)
PS. If you want to learn more, obtain a copy of our Best practices: enterprise mobility report.