I’ve been writing a lot on delivering a mobile enterprise since late last year. I’ve also been presenting on how to deliver a mobile enterprise, most recently in Sydney, and soon as part of my next European trip.
My presentation covers:
- Demand for enterprise mobile functionality
- Six principles of delivering mobile solutions
- Real-world examples from Australia, UK and Denmark
- Need for an enterprise mobile strategy
- Practical approaches that can be taken
From our direct experience, there is a lot of interest within organisations to “deliver a mobile solution”, but often little idea yet of what this really means. Meantime, executives are all being given iPhones and iPads, and the pressure is starting to really come on.
To help with this, I’m delivering in-house executive briefings for interested organisations. 1-1.5 hours in length, these are designed to build support for mobile projects, while helping to put shape around overall strategies and priorities.
Interested? Drop me a line, and we can discuss practicalities, fees, timing, etc.