There are now just three weeks to go until DEX 2018 — less than 21 sleeps! There are limited spots available, and every chance that we’ll sell out soon.
Not sure yet whether you should attend? Have a read through the full agenda for the conference, and you’ll see more than a few talks which will hit the mark.
With 22 speakers across three parallel streams, highlights include:
- Seven international speakers that you won’t hear anywhere else; they hail from the UK, Switzerland, Denmark, Russia and Canada
- Digital employee experience front-and-centre, exploring it from a strategy, people, project and engagement perspective
- Making sense of modern technology platforms, with practical insights about Office 365 and Workplace by Facebook
- Real-world stories from Heathrow Airport, UK Police, Australia Post, UNICEF and more
- Diversity of approaches that range from smaller organisations such as the City of Port Phillip, through to governance agencies like the Department of Finance
Don’t forget to sign up for the deep-dive workshops on day three, which cover product management, Office 365 and modern intranets.
If there is only budget left to do one thing this year, invest in DEX 2018, as it will give you the insights and inspiration to make a difference. See you soon!