DEX 2019 is coming to Sydney on 18-20 September 2019. This conference leads the globe in exploring digital employee experience, from where the future is heading to what it means right now. This is the event that brings together practitioners from HR and internal communications, to digital and IT, all with a focus on delivering great outcomes for staff.
We’re therefore excited to announce the call for speakers for DEX 2019 is now open!
(Don’t forget to also put the conference dates in your diary.)
DEX 2019 call for speakers
Last year we had speakers from across Australasia, and as far away as the UK and Russia.
It’s now time to gather another great set of speakers from around the globe. An international call for speakers is a key part of this, giving practitioners working in every organisation a chance to submit their ideas.
Key topics will include:
- Intranets, digital workplaces and digital employee experiences, both inspiring approaches and practical projects
- Enterprise collaboration and social tools
- Design thinking and the future of work
- Next generation of HR experiences, including Digital HR
- Employee engagement and employee experience
- Case studies from successful projects
- Modern technology platforms, including Office365, intranet-in-a-box solutions and Workplace by Facebook
Submissions close on April 1, so head straight to the call for speakers page and suggest a talk idea.