The challenge with Office 365 is to ensure that the rollout leads to meaningful adoption and sustained use, with clear business benefits.
Too often, a technology-driven rollout of Office 365 fails, not engaging with staff needs or hitting strategic priorities.
To get success, organisations should take a business-first approach to Office 365, working out the ‘why’ and the ‘how’ before getting stuck into the what. This brings the the whole organisation on the journey from the C-Suite down to frontline staff.
We are running a 2-hour session in Brisbane, where you will explore Step Two’s new methodology for taking a business-first approach to Office 365. You will also be provided with an opportunity to network with your peers over a light lunch and coffee.
When: Thursday, 13 June 2019 10:30-1:30 (registrations open at 10am)
Where: 123 Eagle St, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
How much: $143 inc GST (with a 20% discount for members of the Step Two Forum)
Please note that this session is open to practitioners and managers only, we are unable to accomodate consultants or vendors at the event.
What will be covered
- Overall approach to the successful rollout of Office 365
- Key activities to conduct, from understanding the business context through to establishing governance
- Rolling out Office 365 in business or technology ‘waves’
- Examples and screenshots from other organisations
- Hands-on activities that will provide you with a takeaway worksheet to kick-start your internal planning
Not in Brisbane?
We’ll be bringing this session to other cities as the year progresses. To ensure that we come to your city first, fill out this expression of interest: