DEX 2018 is heading rapidly towards us all, with it going off with a bang in Sydney on June 6-8. Every year we share the strongest line-up of speakers in the globe, plus a focus on the details that counts.
This is what you’ll miss if you don’t join us this year:
- The first conference in the world to cover digital employee experience as the core theme, putting it at the leading edge of organisational thinking.
- An amazing line up of international speakers, from UK, Russia, Switzerland, Denmark, and Canada.
- Neil Barnett from Heathrow Airports, the guest on a recent UK podcast, will be sharing how they are tackling digital transformation with employee experience as the guiding light.
- Frankie Raymond from Australia Post will share her business-lead perspective on digital experience.
- A one-off opportunity to learn about product management methodologies, which underpins the success of many digital workplace teams.
- A unique opportunity to network with others in the industry and share stories about the similarities and differences.
- The chance to make long-lasting connections that pave the way for future ventures and opportunities.
- Our complementary social evening right in the heart of vivid with entertainment and amazing harbour views.
- The opportunity to bring back practical ideas and approaches, with a mix of talks that will provide many insights that can be put into action immediately.
- Being in a room with all those who share your passion! There is no better way to thrive and learn.
With so many reasons and much, much more, you can see why DEX 2018 must be on your list. Register now and reserve your spot!