DEX 2019 is heading rapidly towards us all, with it going off with a bang in Sydney on September 18-20. Every year we share the strongest line-up of speakers in the globe, plus a focus on the details that counts.
This is what you’ll miss if you don’t join us this year:
- The leading conference in the world to cover digital employee experience, and the first to put DEX as the core theme.
- An amazing line up of international speakers, from USA, UK, Russia, Brazil, and New Zealand.
- Carefully curated talks, ranging from practical to strategic, and from people to technology.
- Christy Punch from Wells Fargo (USA), sharing her innovative approach to integration and intranet design.
- Michael Sampson from New Zealand, who will challenge us all on how to best measure Office 365 success.
- The opportunity to bring your team and to get everyone inspired and heading in the same direction.
- The chance to network and to make long-lasting connections that pave the way for future ventures and opportunities.
- Our complementary social evening that is designed with both introverts and extraverts in mind ;-)
- The opportunity to bring back practical ideas and approaches, with a mix of talks that will provide many insights that can be put into action immediately.
- Real-world workshops designed to give you the hands-on knowledge you need to succeed.