Josh has spent the last 10 years developing intranets and digital workforce engagement solutions across financial services, telecommunications, retail, education and health industries. In that time Josh has specialised in developing new intranets, consolidation projects and breathing life into existing ones.
In one of his previous roles his team won an IABC Gold Quill in Electronic and Digital Communication Management for creating a new intranet.
Josh’s areas of expertise include:
- staff and stakeholder research
- business and requirements analysis
- gap analysis across systems and processes
- developing information architectures
- persona development
- evolutionary prototyping, including wire-frame modelling and paper prototyping
- intranet governance
Josh is passionate about delivering great digital experiences, through usable solutions that people trust and want to use that have been discovered through user centred design principles.