In order to drive employee self-service and enhance the employee experience, the Telstra HR innovation team has introduced multiple new digital channels and apps over a short period of time. Over a year or so they’ve launched or updated an HR knowledge portal, a digital ticketing system, an onboarding app, an employee benefits site, and a general HR app.
An existing personalised dashboard has also been enhanced. The net result is an engaging user experience for HR services.
This 11-page case study is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.
Telstra’s new homepage for Ask HR which acts as a starting point for all HR-related queries. Screenshot appears courtesy of Telstra.
We believe in allowing our customers to make the most of our reports, which is why we provide a generous “site license” by default. See below for all the details:
- You are welcome to make use of the ideas contained within the report to support the management and enhancement of your intranet.
- Copies of the report may be made, as long as they remain within your business unit.
- The screenshots and other source material remain the property of the organisations that provided them, with a license granted to us for use in Step Two Designs materials and presentations.
- We reserve all other intellectual property rights in the report, including copyright and moral rights.
- We promise that the use of the report according to the terms of this agreement will not result in the infringement of the rights of any third parties.
- You may not sell, licence or otherwise provide any part of the report to another party.
- You may not use the report when preparing material for any third party. This includes any contracting or consulting arrangement.
- If you breach the terms of this agreement, we will sue you for damages, and to prevent the breach.
- This agreement is governed by New South Wales and Australian law.