PwC Australia has created a new intranet called PwC Online based on SharePoint. It has been developed around a vision of a single online environment for both internal and external use, with access provided for clients.
Highly focused on the user experience, the intranet provides personalised content, collaboration and transactional services, wrapped up in a strong design suited to the way individuals work. The project has been delivered with extensive input from users, ensuring the new intranet is relevant and also focused on clients.
This 15-page case study is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.
Screenshot courtesy of PwC Australia
We believe in allowing our customers to make the most of our reports, which is why we provide a generous “site license” by default. See below for all the details:
- You are welcome to make use of the ideas contained within the report to support the management and enhancement of your intranet.
- Copies of the report may be made, as long as they remain within your business unit.
- The screenshots and other source material remain the property of the organisations that provided them, with a license granted to us for use in Step Two Designs materials and presentations.
- We reserve all other intellectual property rights in the report, including copyright and moral rights.
- We promise that the use of the report according to the terms of this agreement will not result in the infringement of the rights of any third parties.
- You may not sell, licence or otherwise provide any part of the report to another party.
- You may not use the report when preparing material for any third party. This includes any contracting or consulting arrangement.
- If you breach the terms of this agreement, we will sue you for damages, and to prevent the breach.
- This agreement is governed by New South Wales and Australian law.