Prestige Financial has created a new intranet called Driveline using SharePoint 2013 which is enabling communication and collaboration. It is also optimised for mobile and has an advanced search.
Its most innovative feature is the integration of critical dealership information within the intranet and search. Employees can access details of related contacts, documents and loan applications.
Previously this information was hidden in different systems. Subsequently the intranet has saved marketing representatives hours of time per day.
This 9-page case study is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.
Screenshot courtesy of Prestige Financial
We believe in allowing our customers to make the most of our reports, which is why we provide a generous “site license” by default. See below for all the details:
- You are welcome to make use of the ideas contained within the report to support the management and enhancement of your intranet.
- Copies of the report may be made, as long as they remain within your business unit.
- The screenshots and other source material remain the property of the organisations that provided them, with a license granted to us for use in Step Two Designs materials and presentations.
- We reserve all other intellectual property rights in the report, including copyright and moral rights.
- We promise that the use of the report according to the terms of this agreement will not result in the infringement of the rights of any third parties.
- You may not sell, licence or otherwise provide any part of the report to another party.
- You may not use the report when preparing material for any third party. This includes any contracting or consulting arrangement.
- If you breach the terms of this agreement, we will sue you for damages, and to prevent the breach.
- This agreement is governed by New South Wales and Australian law.