Since we released our first report on mobile intranets two years ago, many more organisations are either planning or launching mobile projects. Responsive design and BYOD are becoming assumed elements of all major projects.
The need for enterprise mobility is great. Staff in the field need to be fully productive. Senior managers have iPads and want access to their emails and documents. Even office-based staff are expected to be productive, wherever and whenever they are.
This high-impact report provides expert advice and case studies on delivering a mobile enterprise. 200 pages in length, it features 15 full case studies, plus supporting advice.
With the pressure coming on many teams to deliver mobile solutions quickly, this report provides practical and must-have guidance.
Using this report
This report contains best practices and case studies that are written as bite-sized chunks that can be dipped into as needed. This allows the information to be used in many different ways:
- See what others have done, by browsing the screenshots and case studies.
- Work out where to start, ensuring that you can deliver benefits quickly.
- Get inspiration for your project, uncovering new ideas or approaches that will increase the impact of your mobile deployment.
- Avoid common pitfalls, by identifying risks and problems early, and planning the project around them.
- Use as conversation starters, whether it’s within the team, with stakeholders, or the IT department.
- Use as evidence, showing your IT team or external implementation partner that it really can be done.
This is the single most comprehensive report available on enterprise mobility, and in 200 pages it shares insights from organisations around the globe. Case studies include:
- Staff and student intranet at QUT
- Delivering key content to mobile devices at Arup
- Improving customer experiences at Tivoli
- Creating a mobile-friendly intranet at the City of Malmö
- Implementing responsive design at Stichting Nidos
- Supporting on the road staff at Judge Group
- Saving money by replacing paper at the Dutch Senate
- Increasing productivity at Logan City Council
- Driving innovation in enterprise mobility at Aviva
- Delivering news and HR processes at Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Setting up a digital workplace at Bouygues Telecom
- Engaging frontline staff at Barclays Bank
- Mobilising collaboration and social at IE Singapore
- Extending key processes to tablets at IMF
- Organising an internal app store at SAP