Barclays Bank has introduced a mobile intranet environment for UK-based customer-facing staff in retail branches. MyZone is available as an app on employees’ personal devices. A clever authentication process ensures the environment is fully secure.
MyZone features a variety of features including news, a video channel, product information, payslips, demos of customer apps and an ideation tool. MyZone has been very well received by staff and contributed to higher employee engagement, increased knowledge- sharing and reduced costs.
This 12-page case study is packed with real-world screenshots and insights that will inspire your leadership team, and help you deliver a successful project.
We believe in allowing our customers to make the most of our reports, which is why we provide a generous “site license” by default. See below for all the details:
- You are welcome to make use of the ideas contained within the report to support the management and enhancement of your intranet.
- Copies of the report may be made, as long as they remain within your business unit.
- The screenshots and other source material remain the property of the organisations that provided them, with a license granted to us for use in Step Two Designs materials and presentations.
- We reserve all other intellectual property rights in the report, including copyright and moral rights.
- We promise that the use of the report according to the terms of this agreement will not result in the infringement of the rights of any third parties.
- You may not sell, licence or otherwise provide any part of the report to another party.
- You may not use the report when preparing material for any third party. This includes any contracting or consulting arrangement.
- If you breach the terms of this agreement, we will sue you for damages, and to prevent the breach.
- This agreement is governed by New South Wales and Australian law.