DEX will be bringing great digital employee experiences to the modern workplace. The next stage of evolution of seven years of hugely successful intranet conferences, this event is everything that you loved from previous years, plus much more.
It’s now time to gather another great set of speakers from around the globe. An international call for speakers is a key part of this, giving practitioners working in every organisation a chance to submit their ideas.
We encourage submissions from across Australia, New Zealand, S-E Asia and internationally. Once we assess the submissions, we’ll finalise the mix of local and international presenters.
Call for speakers is now open!
Don’t miss out on your chance to be part of this extraordinary conference.
The closing date for submissions is Monday 27 November 2017.
DEX will provide a mix of inspiration and practical insight that will help organisations deliver a great digital employee experience.
Key topics will include:
- Intranet inspiration and best practices
- Emerging approaches to digital workplaces
- Digital employee experiences, from strategies to practical projects
- Design thinking and the future of work
- Case studies from successful projects
- Enterprise collaboration and social tools
- Modern technology platforms, including Office365, intranet-in-a-box solutions and Workplace by Facebook
- Like any good conference, if you’re chosen to speak, we’ll offer generous travel allowances, from wherever you are in the globe.
- Most talks will be 45 minutes in length.
- There will also be 30 minute show-and-tell sessions, as well as longer keynotes.
- Both experienced presenters and hands-on practitioners are encouraged to submit talk ideas (we can provide mentoring and support for less experienced presenters).
- All presenters will be paired up with a “Step Two buddy” to help review and refine presentations before the conference, and we will work with all speakers to help them deliver the best possible session.