Intranets2018 is Australia’s fully-fledged conference for intranet practitioners. In its seventh year, this innovative conference is designed by intranet folk for intranet folk. Providing useful, actionable and inspiring information, it will build the knowledge of every participant.
With local and international speakers, and participants from across the region, this is your chance to connect with the rest of the intranet community.
How this conference is different
- A true conference with local and international keynote speakers and two parallel streams.
- Organised by people who really know intranets, ensuring that sessions address both practical needs and future directions.
- Carefully selected speakers, providing a mix of real-world experiences and leading insight.
- No vendor sponsors, just great practitioner talks and discussions.
- Friendly environment, leaving you filled with enthusiasm by the end of the event.
- Covers the breadth of intranets, regardless of whether you are in communications, IT or a project team.
- An opportunity to build your network, with the largest gathering of intranet folk our corner of the world has seen.
- Collaboration and interaction, not just sitting and listening.
- Practical workshops run by the true experts in the field.
- Provides a clear return on investment, by providing insights, ideas and techniques for you to deliver a better intranet.
Join the buzz!
Intranets2017 was a huge success, with over 150 intranet professionals in one room, and a great lineup of speakers. Participants were inspired by two days packed with real-life content, leading-edge thinking and practical how-to suggestions.
This conference rocks the intranet world, and it’s not to be missed!
About Step Two
Intranets2018 is produced by Step Two. Our passion is intranets, and we help the world deliver sites that work. For more than 20 years now, we’ve played a vendor-neutral role, working with intranet teams throughout the globe deliver better intranets.