Why you should attend #Intranets2013, even if your boss won’t pay for it
Categorised under: Conferences & presentations
Intranets2013 is the biggest gathering of intranet professionals in the southern hemisphere. Whether you are part of an intranet team or perusing the current job market, there is no better place to develop your career and potential.
Each year we have over 120 intranet people attending the two-day conference, with speakers from all over the globe.
So even if you’re boss won’t pay (or if you don’t have a boss at present!), this is why you should still attend:
- It’s generally tax-deductible for individual registrations.
- It’s a unique opportunity to make personal contacts, and to sound out opportunities.
- The early-bird rate is just $1,450.00.
- We are offering individual attendees a complimentary invite to an Intranet Leadership Forum event in your local city.
- It’s a great chance to increase your ability and standing as an intranet professional.
See you at the conference on May 15-17 in Sydney!
PS. early-bird rates close on March 13, so don’t delay…