Where collaboration tools fit in (Canberra, 3 July 2007)
We’ve just organised the first in our new round of afternoon sessions, titled Where collaboration tools fit in. Scheduled for Canberra on July 3, this is what we’ll be covering:
With the rapid spread of collaboration tools such as SharePoint, the opportunity for new approaches to intranets and information management are being explored.
More immediately, organisations are confronted with the fundamental question: where do collaboration tools fit in? Are they a replacement for intranets and document management systems, or do they sit alongside? Where should initial projects be focused?
This industry briefing presents an innovative and effective model that outlines:
- three levels of information management within organisations
- inwards and outwards focused information
- where collaboration tools should be focused
- taking a ‘portfolio’ approach to collaboration technologies
- managing the relationship between collaboration tools and other systems
This model is designed to provide a common understanding within organisations, helping to target collaboration efforts for greatest impact. Presented by Step Two Designs, the recognised thought-leader on intranets and information management, this briefing is entirely vendor-neutral.
Numbers are strictly limited, and this is a hot topic. So read the full event details, and book quickly!