When it comes to intranets, it’s great to be part of a community that you can trust. This gives you a way to share your successes (and hurdles), and to ask for help when you need it most.
Better yet, you want to hang out with the ‘in crowd’, knowing that you’ll be collaborating face-to-face with some of the best and brightest intranet teams in the country.
The Intranet Leadership Forum brings together all types of organisations, from big banks to local councils, government agencies to leading retailers.
For example, these are just some of the high-profile corporate members of the ILF:
- Australia Post
- BUPA Australia
- Commonwealth Bank
- Guild Insurance
- Mitsubishi Electric Australia
- News Ltd
There are also many government agencies who are active participants in the ILF community, including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Brisbane City Council
- Dept of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
- Department of Finance and Deregulation
- Department of Health and Ageing
- Department of Human Services
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- IP Australia
- NSW Fair Trading
- NSW Trade & Investment
- Sutherland Shire Council
- Toowoomba Regional Council
As part of the ILF, members get to see first hand what others are doing, including new intranets, redesigns, launch strategies, search improvements, social and collaboration tools (and much more).
- Melbourne: 31st October, Australia Post’s new intranet and learning through storytelling
- Canberra: 7th November, Department of Finance and Deregulation’s intranet and showcase the winners of 2102 intranet innovations
- Brisbane: 14th November, Brisbane City Council’s intranet and accessibility
- Sydney: 20th and 21st November (annual intensive), mobile show and tell, implementing enterprise search, Cancer Council’s innovative wiki, knowledge sharing with intranets and more