Intranets2013 now open for registrations!
Categorised under: Conferences & presentations
Intranets2013 registrations open today — be among the first to secure a place for the Southern Hemisphere’s only true intranet conference.
Now in its third year, the conference returns to Sydney on May 15-17.
See on stage intranet experts from around the world, including our keynote speakers Jonathan Phillips (UK), Kim Sbarcea (NZ) and Sam Marshall (UK).
Read about the conference, and register by March 13 to get the great early-bird rates.
Conference programme announced
In conjunction with the opening of registrations, we’ve published the conference programme, packed with great speakers from locally and internationally.
- Luke Sinclair, AMP
- Rebecca Jackson, Melbourne Water
- Michal Pisarek, Dynamic Owl Consulting (Canada)
- Tamsin Stanford, Australia Post
- Matthew Nette, NAB
- Shawn Callahan, Anecdote
- Alex Manchester, Step Two Designs
- Larissa Rizk, Macquarie Group
- James Robertson, Step Two Designs
- Ingeborg Hawighorst, Powerco Ltd (NZ)
- Darren Menachemson, ThinkPlace
- Rachel Kousal, University of Sydney
Organised by intranet folk for intranet folk, Intranets2013 combines practical topics with leading-edge inspiration. This is an event not to be missed!