Ballot box from Shutterstock
Step Two is delighted to announce that the 2017 Intranet and Digital Workplace Awards are now open for entries! We’ll be accepting submissions right up to the closing date of Friday 19 May 2017.
The Intranet and Digital Workplace Awards are global awards that celebrate amazing intranet and digital workplaces and the talented teams behind them. Our aim is to find remarkable solutions which deliver major benefits through great ideas and execution. We then share these inspiring examples with the wider community.
Now in their eleventh year, the awards have been renamed last year from the Intranet Innovation Awards, in recognition of the broader scope and impact of enterprise projects.
The how to enter page contains full details, including a link to the online form to complete and the entry description form to upload.
This year there are four categories to enter:
- Intranet essentials (new intranets or rework, core intranet elements such as search or people directory)
- Social, collaboration and communication (initiatives which showcase social networking, collaboration and internal communications)
- Business, mobile and frontline solutions (initiatives which deliver a specific business solution or solve a problem, serve the needs of frontline or customer-facing staff or showcase enterprise mobility)
- Digital workplace (initiatives which take a holistic view of the experience of work, agile working, or an element from the wider digital ecosystem)
Don’t forget, the closing date is Friday 19 May 2017.
If you’ve got a fantastic and original intranet or digital workplace we want to hear from you!
- get recognition from within their organisation company and from peers outside
- receive one of our near-legendary glass trophies
- get feedback on their initiative
- contribute to the collective knowledge of the wider intranet and digital workplace community
- receive invites to conferences around the globe
Why we’re different
Step Two’s Awards are different from some other intranet and digital workplace competitions because:
- we celebrate individual features and initiatives, as well as whole sites and platforms
- we are totally free to enter with no hidden costs such as trophies or charging for attending an Awards ceremony
- we are vendor-neutral with a rigorous and transparent judging process involving an international panel of intranet and digital workplace experts and practitioners
Who should enter?
We want to hear from teams that have implemented a project which is truly special and delivered real benefits for employees and organisations. We’re looking for examples of original approaches and excellent execution.
Entries must be submitted by the organisation who owns the intranet or digital workplace, but agencies and vendors are very welcome to help clients with their submission.
Remember, your entry doesn’t have to be about the whole intranet or digital workplace. In our experience, most teams have a section or aspect of their work which they are truly proud of. Now it’s time to share it with the wider intranet and digital workplace community!
We accept entries which relate to intranets, enterprise social networks, collaboration platforms, mobile apps, learning environments, HR platforms, standalone applications and other relevant channels. We’re also looking for initiatives and approaches relating to any of the above.
Need help entering?
Our how to enter page has the full details about entering including a link to the submission form. It also includes examples of previous winners. In addition we have a frequently asked questions page.
If you need advice on whether your intranet or digital workplace is suitable for entry or need advice on your submission you can also get in touch with us directly.
We look forward to receiving your entries!