Modern intranets play an increasingly important role in business, but they can’t stand still, or be taken for granted. Like any complex piece of machinery, intranets need regular servicing and maintenance.
A bit over a month ago, we announced the pre-release of our new Annual Intranet Review package. We’re pleased to now be able to make this available to every team in Australia & New Zealand that wants to identify current issues and gaps, and to plan the year ahead based on our expert input.
Use our annual intranet review package to target efforts and plan the year ahead with confidence
The Annual Intranet Review measures your intranet against a total of 80 assessment criteria, across every aspect of the site, from internal communications to business systems. The criteria provide a comprehensive assessment, from intranet fundamentals to leading-edge features and approaches.
This expert review is conducted by one of our team, who will also take the time to understand your organisation and engage with your key stakeholders.
At its heart, the annual review is designed to keep your intranet moving forward.
The assessment identifies opportunities for your intranet to deliver greater business value, as well as targeting current site strengths and weaknesses.The review draws on 20+ years of intranet knowledge, gathered by Step Two over hundreds of engagements.
What you get from the review
- Quantified assessment of the intranet, highlighting strengths and weaknesses.
- Recommendations for actions across all aspects of the intranet, outlining practical steps that can be taken by the team.
- Invaluable input into planning the year ahead, allowing the intranet team to easily prioritise activities and enhancements.
- Engagement with leaders and key stakeholders, taking them on the journey and demonstrating where work is needed (and why!).
- Foundation for a business case, giving concrete evidence for proposed improvements and deliverables.
Learn more, and make it happen
And don’t forget: receive an instant library if you act before June 30.