Get a great start to the new year with a special offer on our in-house workshops
Categorised under: Conferences & presentations
2012 is rapidly approaching and it looks to be a busy year for intranets, particularly on the SharePoint platform. To help kick off the new year, we’re offering a great package price on our in-house workshops, which will build team knowledge and bring stakeholders together.
This is how it works. Book in an in-house workshop for a date in January 2012, and lock it in this year, and we can offer:
- A discounted price of $2,800 + GST (20% off the normal rate of $3,500).
- Two copies each of Designing intranets: creating sites that work and What every intranet team should know, worth $190 (one for the team, and one to share with stakeholders or content owners).
We can run workshops throughout Australia, and up to 20 staff can attend. There are heaps of great topics to choose from, and we’d be happy to tailor further to meet your needs. Current workshops include:
- Writing for the intranet – provides intranet content owners with practical skills to deliver better online information, with plenty of hands-on activities.
- SharePoint for intranet teams – build your knowledge of the technology platform that underpins many new intranets, preparing you to work with IT to deliver a great intranet.
- Designing intranets – helps teams deliver an intranet that works for staff, sharing key usability and information architecture techniques, and best-practice insights.
- Intranet governance – get the foundations for a successful intranet in place, and spend time working on key governance documents.
- Intranet alignment workshop – bring stakeholders together into the one room, to clarify where the intranet is at, and where it should go.
- The future for intranets – a forward-looking day that explores the best that intranets can be, and what this means in practice for your organisation.
To get your workshop locked in, or to get more information, email email@example.com or ring Rebecca Joseph on 02 9319 7901.