Filed under: Announcements
The writing of our new book, “Essential intranets: inspiring sites that deliver business value”, is drawing to a close. Phew!
There are over 150 screenshots in the book, covering every aspect of intranet functionality.
As part of the final wrap-up, however, there are a few small gaps to fill. This is your chance to feature in the book, which will be seen (and hopefully read!) around the globe.
The list of screenshot gaps:
- Extranet pages for customers or clients.
- Good example of call centre landing pages or content pages.
- Example of intranet pages that present lists of documents drawn from a recordkeeping (EDRM) system. (Or other examples of recordkeeping integration on intranets.)
- Intranet screenshots (and related stories) about responding to crises and natural disasters.
Can you help?
- I need the screenshots in the next week. :-)
- The intranet designs need to be fairly modern and clean.
- Please blur out any sensitive details before sending the screenshots through.
- All screenshots will be fully credited. (Your name in lights!)
- I can show you a draft before the book is published, so you can double-check it.
- I need full-length screenshots (you can use a trial version of Snag-It to get these, for example).
- If you have any questions, or want to check whether your screenshot it what I’m looking for, get in touch.
Email me with your screenshots or questions.
Thanks in advance!