Designing intranets workshop comes to London
Categorised under: Conferences & presentations
It’s been a while since we’ve run any workshops in the UK, so it’s great to be able to organise a one-off Designing intranets that work workshop in London, to be held on Monday 17 October 2011.
This workshop will answer many common questions, including:
- What should go on the intranet home page?
- How to determine the right structure and navigation?
- How important is the look and feel of the intranet?
- What designs can really help staff find what they need?
- What techniques will help to deliver a great intranet?
This will be our only workshop in London this year, so you don’t want to miss out!