Clearing the warehouses: extra discount on bulk book purchases before April 12
A while back, we decided to list What every intranet team should know and Designing intranets: creating sites that work on Amazon. This involved sending many boxes of books to the US and UK. Since that time, we’ve sold thousands of books, to organisations around the globe.
Unfortunately, Amazon has just introduced a new warehousing fee, slugging us extra for books stored on their premises. So we have an incentive to clear out some of our stocks!
We’ve always provided big discounts for bulk orders of either book (or the bundle). Between now and April 12, we’re offering up to twice the usual discount on bulk orders.
These are the special discounts we’re offering:
- 5 copies: 10% discount 20% discount
- 10 copies: 15% discount 30% discount
- 15 copies: 15% discount 30% discount
- 20 copies: 15% discount 30% discount
- 25 copies: 20% discount 40% discount
- 50 copies: 30% discount 50% discount
Place a bulk order quote, and we’ll get back to you ASAP with full prices, including shipping. Note that we’re only able to offer the bulk discounts to the countries listed on the order form, due to the logistics of shipping from Amazon.
(Make sure you use our order form, rather than going straight to Amazon, otherwise we’re not able to arrange the discount.)
Why bulk order?
- You’re an intranet team, stocking up your team’s “lending library”
- You’re an educational institution, providing the books as a standard texts for KM, information management or UX courses.
- You’re a vendor or implementer, giving the books as promotional gifts to prospective or current customers.
- You’re a conference organiser, giving books as an incentive for early-bird registrations.
- You’re a consulting firm, building in-house skills amongst the consulting team.
This offer ends on April 12, so place your order now!